Welcome to the ASPIRE International Youth Music Festival 2019 Application Section.
To apply to attend the 2019 International Youth Music Festival, please click on the following link.
For your convenience, we have outlined specification information which will assist when completing your online ASPIRE application form.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS & INFORMATION
- LOCAL SCHOOLS IN THE QUEENSLAND AREA:
Every student participating in the festival is required to pay a $140 festival fee.
- NEW ZEALAND, INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS AND INTERSTATE AUSTRALIAN SCHOOLS:
The festival fee is included in your Student Horizons Tour Package. This is in order to secure your school’s place at ASPIRE 2019.
A first invoice will automatically generate based on the total number of students you enter. If you are unsure of total numbers for 2019, please estimate based on current numbers. The final invoice will then adjust to reflect any changes to final numbers based on the student names entered into the online application.
Due to the highly successful inaugural ASPIRE festival this year, we are experiencing a high demand for 2019 with interest and applications submitted already. As ASPIRE’s overall capacity is governed by venue sizes, we must share with you that there are limited spaces available. To avoid disappointment, we would highly recommend making contact with our Specialist Music Team to express your interest and/or commitment at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 (0) 406 107 211.
To ensure your application to enter the ASPIRE International Youth Music Festival is complete and ready for consideration, please provide the following:
- Application: a completed online application form
- Ensemble Photo: A recent high resolution photograph of your ensemble. Although we would ideally like to receive a performance photo, if this is not possible then please provide a group photo.
- School Crest: A copy of your school crest in jpeg format.
- Ensemble Biography: A maximum of 200 words for publication in the ASPIRE Festival Programme.
- A brief introduction/description of your school/college and its performance music program
- Your conductor/director and their background information
- Recent competitions entered and/or awards received
- Details of any recently completed national or international tours.