ASPIRE PRIVACY STATEMENT
1. Personal Information
Student Horizons Pty Limited is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognises that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, the Company will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
2. Collecting personal information:
Student Horizons Pty Ltd will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual without their consent. The only personal information collected is what has been provided voluntarily.
3. Use of tracking technologies:
The Company does not use tracking technologies such as cookies on this website.
4. Using and disclosing your personal information:
Personal Information will be used for the following primary purpose:
- To fulfil obligations under any sale and purchase contract and/or any other contract between the individual and the Company.
- For accessing student levels for accurate placement into Master Classes
- For name and information placement into the Festival Program
- For certificate labelling
- Generation of accounts and invoices
- To render services related to Company’s business such as warranty or after sales services.
For the purpose described above, information may be shared with Company’s group companies either in Australia or overseas. Also, in order to operate the web site or deliver a service, personal information may also be shared with a service provider, a non-Company group company.
5. Contact by the Company:
The Company may contact individuals using the information, which was provided by them in order to:
- Provide information that may be of interest about upgrades, new Company products, special offers and other matters that may be of interest.
- To send newsletters.
6. Individual's right of access:
Individuals have the right to review the information that may be recorded on the Company’s database via the ASPIRE Administration Portal. Access to edit information via the ASPIRE Administration Portal will be closed three months prior to the event start date. Information however, can be accessed for viewing purposes via the portal by the main account holder using their access ID and password. Information may be reviewed by contacting the Company on the enquiry number +64 (0)7 3067 3649
9. The Company and links to other web sites:
The Company provides links to web sites outside of the Company site. These linked sites are not under the control of Company, and the Company is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to the Company web site, nor for the performance or otherwise of any content and/or software contained in such external websites.
10. Problems or queries: